Louwrens Knoesen - Forensic Psycho-Physiologist / Polygraph Examiner
NiB's (National Investigations Bureau) Polygraph Examiners service was established by Louwrens Knoesen and he renders a professional Polygraph service in Western Cape, country wide and to the rest of Africa.
Louwrens completed his Polygraph training as a Forensic Psycho-Physiologists with the Academy of Scientific Investigative (ASIT) an internationally accredited institute, and with continued attendance of advanced education workshops approved and accredited by the International American Polygraph Association (APA). The American Polygraph Association is internationally recognized as the most renowned body on the subject of Psycho-physiological Detection of Deception by means of the polygraph.
Louwrens is also a member of the Southern African Polygraph Federation (SAPFED) and adhere to the code of ethics, standards and principals of them and the American Polygraph Association (APA).
The highest moral, ethical and professional conduct is always maintained and with complete fairness, dignity and respect.
To be the finest Tru Polygraph Verification Service company in Africa and beyond.
- Forensic Psycho-Physiologist with Academy of Scientific Investigative Training (ASIT) - 2017
- PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority) Registered as, Private Investigator, Reg. 2250574 - 2013
- CFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners) Certified Fraud Examiner, NQF 7, - 2007
- Criminal Justice and Forensic Auditing, Diploma, Rand Afrikaans University, NQF 5, - 2003
- Small Business Management Diploma, Allenby In-Home Study - 1998
Louwrens was a Forensic Investigator at Transmed Medical Scheme/Metropolitan and then at Discovery Health for 11 years up to 2012 were after he started his Private Investigations.
He successfully completed his training as a Forensic Psychophysiology at the highly acclaimed Academy of Scientific Investigative Training (ASIT) in 2017 and attended a Advanced Polygraph seminar.
For more information on our Polygraph/Lie detection services, CLICK HERE!