Theo Els - Electronics Specialist and Health & Safety Advisor
Theo has over 20 years' experience in the electronic communication field where he learned to detect, intercept, collect, identify, analyse and exploit electronic emissions contained within the electromagnetic spectrum.
EXPERIENCE Theo worked for multinational consultancies in major companies, contractors and private organisations, both large and small in the UAE and Africa. His experience allows us to transfer expertise from one sector to another, enabling our clients to benefit from a wide range of knowledge and experience, with access to many different tried and tested best practice solutions.
a. Project Safety Management
b. Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
c. Working at Heights
d. Legal compliance Assessment
e. Contractor Management
f. Safety Audits, HSE Training, Safety Files & Medicals
g. Incident/Accident investigations
Completed the following courses:
- Nebosh International General Certificate course for Occupational Health/Safety
- OSHAS 18001 Implementation
- ISO 14001 Implementation
- Working at Heights ( Fall Protection Planner) HWSETA No - 10268
- BP South Africa – Control of Work & Permit to Work Course
- Shell SA. – Pragma Passport Training
- Mine Environmental control studies at the Witwatersrand Technikon Johannesburg.
- Loss Control certificate from the Anglo American training facility at Elandsrand Goldmine.
- Confined space training
- Offshore Survival, Elementary Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid At Sea, Pre Sea and H.U.E.T done at Project Maritime Training, Saldanha, South Africa
- Intelligence Services, at the South African National Intelligence Agency.
- Integrated Profile Assessment course for Security Evaluations. (SETA)
- Basic course in the investigation of crime and civil matters at the Institute for Criminological Sciences of the University of South Africa at the Technikon Pretoria.